We are an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) responsible for managing council homes on behalf of Newcastle City Council. We were set up in 2004 to manage council properties, to improve housing in order to meet the Government’s Decent Homes standard, and to provide a range of support services for Newcastle City Council. We currently manage:
- 26,700 council homes on behalf of Newcastle City Council
- Over 400 homes on behalf of Leazes Homes.
|Our statement of purpose
- Delivering great services, enabling people to thrive in great communities, supporting a great city
|Our vision for 2020
- We will be high performing, innovative and focussed on providing quality housing management and support services. We will make the money deliver across everything we do while continuing to create positive outcomes for our customers
- Keep the housing stock decent, and neighbourhoods clean and safe
- Collect the rent and let properties efficiently
- Promote health and wellbeing and support vulnerable people to enjoy independence
||In October 2015 we established a new company structure.
Asfaleia Limited is our charitable subsidiary and Abri Trading Limited is our trading subsidiary.
These changes, and the subsequent creation of new reporting structures and committees, is explained in our Governance handbook.
We also manage 1,500 leasehold properties on behalf of Newcastle City Council and over 500 properties for Leazes Homes. For more information about Leazes Homes, please visit their website:
We have also developed our customer promises in consultation with our customers. Our customer promises are a commitment from us to deliver the quality and range of services our customers have told us they want. Click here for more information on our customer promises
, or check out our get involved
pages for further information on the ways our customers can get involved.