Concerns about abuse or neglect

Concerns about abuse or neglect

If you are suffering from abuse or neglect, or have concerns about someone else, you should report it to us..

Our staff are trained to ensure that they recognise and respond to your concerns with dignity and respect. 

They will listen to you and support you by ensuring that you get access to the help needed. 

In an emergency you should always call 999. 

concerns about abuse or neglect

How do I report abuse or neglect?

You can report abuse or neglect to us by:

Telephone: 0191 278 8600


You can also report abuse or neglect directly to Northumbria Police by dialling 101 (999 in an Emergency) or Newcastle City Council.

Need more information?

Safeguarding adults

Safeguarding children

Domestic abuse

Anti-social behaviour 

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?