For the latest customer information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here. We are currently experiencing high call volume.
To help keep our lines free for emergencies, please get in touch using our contact us form

We do not insure your furniture, belongings and decorations against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage such as burst pipes. You can insure the contents of your home with any insurance company.  But, to make it easier and more affordable for you, we and Newcastle City Council have worked with Royal & Sun Alliance to design a scheme just for Newcastle City Council tenants. It’s a simple and affordable scheme which covers your furniture, belongings and decorations. Prices start from as little as 40p per week with premiums added to your rent so you don’t need to worry about keeping your payments up to date.