For the latest customer information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here. We are currently experiencing high call volume.
To help keep our lines free for emergencies, please get in touch using our contact us form

If you are a Newcastle City Council tenant and want to swap or exchange your home with another City Council tenant, or any other social landlord, you need to register with Tyne and Wear Homes.

All of the homes which are being advertised for an exchange can be viewed on the Tyne and Wear Homes website.

Tyne and Wear Homes contains all the information you need to know about mutual exchanges, including who is eligible to swap their home, what to do when you find a suitable swap and the reasons why Your Homes Newcastle or any other social landlords may refuse permission for the exchange.

For more information click here step by step customer guide.