Each year a number of YHN’s targets are set based on customers’ priorities – we call these “local offers”
Throughout the year we have gathered feedback from the customers on the issues that matter to them. Based on these priorities, there are eight customer priority actions (local offers) included in the targets for next year.
Tenants identified their priorities as:
- Collecting rental income
- Managing empty properties and the cost to the organisation
- Repairs satisfaction level and how long it takes to complete a repair
- Having decent neighborhoods; listening to customers views and understanding satisfaction levels
- How support makes a difference to older people living in our communities
Our customer promises are a commitment from us to deliver the quality and range of services you have told us you want.
We worked with customers to develop the promises so that they reflect what matters most to you.
We’ve grouped the promises into themes to show the journey of a YHN customer, so they cover things like getting your home, maintaining your home and living in a YHN managed neighbourhood.
Our customer promises are:
- Support to find a home
- A decent home and reliable services
- Neighbourhoods to be proud of
- Support during your tenancy
- Good customer service and treat you fairly
- Clear information and ways to have your say
Putting things right
We will always try to provide the best services that we can. If, however, you are not satisfied with our service, please let us know and we will try to sort out your complaint immediately. If you are still not satisfied, please visit Complaints and Comments which gives you details about how to complain. A senior manager will investigate your complaint and write to you within 10 working days.