There are a number of ways that you can get in touch with us:
- Emergency repairs: 0191 278 7878
- Phone: For all enquiries call us on 0191 278 8600
- Online form: Complete our contact form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intercom: If you live in a multi-storey building you can contact our enquiry centre by using your intercom.
- Our offices: See the address and contact information of your local Community Hub. Our offices are currently closed to the public but you can use the telephone number and email address of your local Community Hub to contact your Housing Officer.
Complaints and compliments
To make a formal complaint, please complete our complaints form.
To give a compliment about our staff or services, please complete our compliments form.
You can also:
- Call us on 0191 278 8600
- Email us: YHNComplaints@yhn.org.uk
- Write to us: Customer Experience Team, Your Homes Newcastle, YHN House, Benton Park Road, Newcastle, NE7 7LX.
Complaints Handling Code
The Housing Ombudsman’s Complaints Handling Code provides clear guidance about how housing providers like YHN should deal with customer complaints. We have looked at the ways we meet the guidelines set out in the Code to understand what we are good at and which parts of the complaints process we need to get better at.
You can find a copy of our complaints policy on our policies and strategies page.