For the latest customer information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here. We are currently experiencing high call volume.
To help keep our lines free for emergencies, please get in touch using our contact us form

If you are, you are likely to need to apply for immigration status to stay in the UK due to Brexit. You can do this by applying to the European Union Settlement Scheme.

Your Homes Newcastle can offer you free advice and support to apply.

Help to Apply to the European Union Settlement Scheme

YHN can:
• Provide information on how to apply
• Help you to submit your application to the Home Office
• Advise you on the benefits of applying and explain what could happen if you don’t apply
• Advise you on what to do if you are awarded status and if you are not

It’s important that you get advice as it can affect the rights of you and your family in the UK if you do nothing.

It is important to apply as soon as you can to secure your rights.

People who currently have permanent residence rights and children who were born in the UK are still likely to need to apply. If you are not sure whether you need to apply, it is important to get advice.

Please contact the YHN EUSS team at or 0191 277 1190 for advice or support.


You can apply online at

If you need help, you can also contact the EU Settlement Scheme Resolution Centre on 0300 123 7379.

More information

Full details of the free help and support available in Newcastle can be found by visiting You do not need to pay for an immigration lawyer.