We all know that home is where the heart is, so where is the place that makes you feel most at home?
If you have a talent for capturing what makes your neighbourhood or community special, we’d love to hear from you!
Your Homes Newcastle will be taking part in this year’s National Federation of ALMOs (NFA) Photography Competition.
The theme of the competition is #noplacelikehome, so we’re asking our customers to submit a photograph to show what makes their neighbourhood and communities unique.
If your image is shortlisted then we will invite you to attend the NFA photography exhibition and drinks reception on Thursday 30th April 2020 at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Birmingham, where attendees will vote for the winning image.
To enter, please send us:
• Your name and contact details.
• Photograph or photographs you would like to enter.
• Names of the people / building / area featured in your photograph.
• A few words to say how the image fits the theme of #noplacelikehome
• Please confirm that you have read and agree to the Image Usage Terms below when submitting your photograph(s).
You can send your photographs to email@example.com or tag us on social media.
Entries close on Monday 2nd March at 5pm.
If you would like any assistance in taking your photograph, or have any questions about the competition then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Usage Terms
Images submitted for the 2020 NFA Photography Competition may be:
• viewed by housing sector professionals who will draw up a competition shortlist;
• viewed by attendees at the 2020 NFA Conference; o included in a booklet published by the NFA to celebrate ALMOs and their residents;
• used in future NFA and NFA partners’ digital and print publications and social media.
• used by Your Homes Newcastle in digital and print publications and social media.
If the Your Homes Newcastle or NFA wishes to use submitted pictures for any other purpose, we will seek permission for each use.
Permission can be withdrawn at any time – please contact email@example.com