Join us, talk to us and discover that we have so much more to offer than rent and repairs!
We’re running themed roadshows every day of Customer Service Week at different locations across the city. Pop along for a slice of cake and find out about all the different services we have that can make a difference to your life. Did you know we can help with things like budgeting or managing your energy bills? Or with finding a job or looking after your garden?
Come along and meet our:
- Support and Progression team who support people to access and sustain tenancies.
- Income Collection and Financial Inclusion team who help customers manage their money, debt and pay their rent.
- Employability team who help people get back into work.
- Ostara who provide 24hr assistance to allow customers live safely and securely.
- Safe Living team who are passionate about tackling anti-social behaviour and safeguarding communities.
- Tenancy and Estates, Repairs and Maintenance, Housing Options, Estate Services, Garden Care and much more…
|Date||Monday 1st||Tuesday 2nd||Wed 3rd||Wed 3rd||Thurs 4th||Friday 5th|
|Location||West End CSC||Kenton CSC||City Library (ground floor)||East End CSC||Outer West & North CSC||Walker hub|
|Service/s||Support and Progression; Energy Services; Income collection and Financial Inclusion; Q-Bot||Getting online; Employability||Ostara||Housing Plus||Housing Services (including Tenancy and Estates, Housing Options, Garden Care, Estate Services); NFS||Safe Living; Safeguarding|
At every session you’ll also have the chance to take part in a quick prize draw survey to be in with the chance of winning a £50 Intu voucher.
Here’s a short video which explains a bit more about what we’ll be doing during the week.
You can also watch a video of YHN’s Employability Manager, Stuart Clarke, explaining why he is getting involved – click here to watch.
We’ll be sharing lots of information during Customer Service week on our social media pages so keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter.
If you can’t make any of the drop in events you can complete the survey online – just use this link.
We look forward to seeing you at an event near you!