Addison Court Assisted Living housing
YHN is delighted to introduce our brand new, state of the art flagship scheme, Addison Court.
Addison Court offers very high quality Assisted Living apartments in a vibrant community development with an activities programme and well-equipped communal lounges for residents to meet up over shared hobbies or just for a natter and a cup of tea with neighbours.
This stunning development gives priority given to those aged 60 plus who have care and housing needs. It stands on an elevated riverside position, with spectacular views across Newcastle and Gateshead, and brilliant access routes into the city centre.
The 45 apartments provide hassle-free independent living for customers with a care need, with a specialist care team based on site for extra peace of mind.
Accommodation at Addison Court offers:
* Stunning, high specification accessible homes for affordable rent
* Level access apartments with beautifully designed invisible adaptations to enable customers to continue living independently
* Community facilities, including an on-site restaurant with full height windows and views across Newcastle and Gateshead
* Two stylish residents’ lounges, with plenty of space for customers to come together for social activities and even a pool table and darts board.
* Mobility scooter room
* Landscaped gardens with outdoor seating areas, fully maintained by YHN
About Housing Plus – Assisted Living
Our Housing Plus – Assisted Living developments offer modern and accessible housing and care for people who need support to live independently.
Housing Plus – Assisted Living housing is only available to people with a specific care need that can be met by our service. Newcastle City Council will carry out an assessment of your needs to find out if you are eligible.
Need more information
Newcastle upon Tyne,