Pay your rent by Direct Debit
Pay your rent by Direct Debit?
Why pay by Direct Debit?
- Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay, because your bank or
building society makes the payment for you
- It helps us to keep costs under control, so we can make
savings which will be passed on to you.
- You have a guarantee that you will get a full refund in the
unlikely event of an error
- You are free to cancel at any time
- You could win £50, because we'll enter you into a free monthly prize
When can I pay my rent by Direct Debit?
- You can choose what date and how often your payments are made,
so you could ask for money to leave your account just after you
receive your wages or benefits
- You will be advised at least 10 working days in advance of any
changes in the amount to be collected from your bank
How do I setup Direct Debit?
You can set up your direct debit over the telephone by calling
0191 278 7749 or you can complete a Direct Debit mandate
When you have completed your form, please send it to:
Your Homes Newcastle
Benton Park Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Please note: the instruction should not be sent
to your bank.
Want to know more?
Click here to read frequently
asked questions about paying by Direct Debit.