Housing Management - your estate
We manage properties on 340 estates spread across
Newcastle. Managing these estates well is a crucial and
highly visible part of our work.
We have service standards so that our customers know the level
of service they can expect to receive from us.
Click here to read the Housing
Management service standards.
Newcastle’s tenants and residents want to live on pleasant
estates and neighbourhoods which are safe, well maintained, in good
repair and in which they can be proud.
We contribute to pleasant estates and neighbourhoods by:
- running a network of local housing offices
- linking with Tenant and Resident Associations and other
community development agencies
- tackling Anti Social behaviour
- working in partnership with other agencies (such as Envirocall)
to keep estates looking good
- conducting regular estate
walkabouts that give residents the opportunity to get
involved in the management and maintenance of their estate
- managing the Housing Project Fund, which pays for local
environmental schemes that are not currently being addressed by
mainstream funding. Click here
to find out more about the Fund.
Further information relating to your estate
Click here to find your local