YHN Housing Services

Who is my housing officer?

Our housing offices provide you with a local point of contact.  You can receive a variety of services at the offices, including:

  • register for Tyne and Wear Homes
  • report a repair;
  • make a compliment, complaint or comment;
  • report anti-social behaviour;
  • access to our other services, such as Advice and Support.

Click below to find out how to contact your housing services office: