Relocation and resettlement service standards
What is the relocation and resettlement service?
We are here to help you through the process of moving house. We aim to provide an efficient and responsive service for all residents who are affected by redevelopment work by providing support and advice and helping them to move homes successfully. We have been helping residents in this way since our team was formed in June 2002.
What can I expect from the service?
- We aim to provide an efficient and responsive service if you are affected by redevelopment work.
- We will provide a service which focuses on meeting your needs and providing value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- We will provide you with your own relocation officer.
- We will visit you at home or at another place convenient to you.
- We will try and visit at a time convenient to you.
- We will explain in detail what your options are and where you are entitled to move to.
- We will give you an information pack.
- We will help you to find other accommodation, no matter what kind of tenancy you have.
- We will work with other agencies and housing providers to meet your specific needs.
- We will arrange to move you from your home at a time and date convenient to you.
Our service standards
- We will contact you within 20 days of receiving a referral.
- We will agree with you how often we will update you about your move.
- We will contact you within two working days to organise your move when you have accepted another property.
- We will contact you within five working days after your move to sort out any problems you may have.
Click here to download a full copy of the Relocation and Resettlement Service Service Standards