Relocation and resettlement service standards
What is the relocation and resettlement service?
We are here to help you through the process of moving house. We
aim to provide an efficient and responsive service for all
residents who are affected by redevelopment work by providing
support and advice and helping them to move homes successfully. We
have been helping residents in this way since our team was formed
in June 2002.
What can I expect from the service?
- We aim to provide an efficient and responsive service if you
are affected by redevelopment work.
- We will provide a service which focuses on meeting your needs
and providing value for money and high levels of customer
- We will provide you with your own relocation officer.
- We will visit you at home or at another place convenient to
- We will try and visit at a time convenient to you.
- We will explain in detail what your options are and where you
are entitled to move to.
- We will give you an information pack.
- We will help you to find other accommodation, no matter what
kind of tenancy you have.
- We will work with other agencies and housing providers to meet
your specific needs.
- We will arrange to move you from your home at a time and date
convenient to you.
Our service standards
- We will contact you within 20 days of receiving a
- We will agree with you how often we will update you about your
- We will contact you within two working days to organise your
move when you have accepted another property.
- We will contact you within five working days after your move to
sort out any problems you may have.
Click here to
download a full copy of the Relocation and Resettlement Service