Concierge service standards
What is the Concierge service?
Through the Concierge service, we will:
- Provide reception and security services, including monitoring
smoke alarms and CCTV 24 hours a day until tenants are transferred
to the Enquiry Centre;
- Provide cleaning services in specific parts of buildings;
- Carry out a range of ‘good neighbour’ duties, such as taking
parcel deliveries or keeping spare keys for tenants, to add value
to the service;
- Carry out regular inspections of how clean buildings are,
including buildings where our service provider carries out the
- Carry out regular safety and security checks in your home;
- Give you a Freephone number for the service which you can phone
at any time of the day or night.
Visit the Concierge Service
section to find out more
What can I expect from the service?
- If an area or block falls below our cleaning standards, we will
bring it up to those standards within 24 hours.
- Your Concierge will challenge anybody who enters a block
without permission until tenants are transferred to the Enquiry
- We will provide information boards with up-to-date details of
the service we provide, including information about the standards
you can expect from the cleaning service.
- When our staff are on duty, they will wear a full uniform and a
Our service standards
- We will provide 90% of all new tenants with a welcome pack
within seven days of moving in.
- We will display our cleaning work schedule in buildings with a
- We will inspect all concierge buildings every three months to
make sure our service provider is keeping to our cleaning
- We will invite tenants' representatives to our inspections
every three months and make the results available to tenants if
- We will offer all new tenants an introduction to the Concierge
- We will carry out all tenant introductions within seven days of
receiving the request unless a later date is specified by the
- We will carry out safety and security checks for all concierge
blocks every day.
We will always try to provide the best services that we can. For
the Concierge service, this means that the Response Team will
always try to sort out difficulties like:
- Noise nuisance; and
- People who don’t live in the building being in shared areas
when they don’t have permission.
here to download a full copy of the Concierge Service Service